The Responsible Netizen Institute has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm committment to privacy. The following
discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for the site.
1. We use your IP Address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our site. Your IP Address us used to gather
broad demographic information.
2. From time to time, we may seek to collect information via surveys or questionnaires. The specific manner in which this information
will be used will be described in detail in the description material related to the specific survey or questionnaire.
3. Our site's product ordering form require users to give us contact information (e.g., name, address, and e-mail address) and
demographic information. Contact information collected is used to send the user the products ordered. Demographic information will
help us to understand our customers and allow us to do a better job in meeting the needs of educators.
4. Contact information from the order form is used to provide you with Responsible Netizen Institute news and information. You
may choose not to receive future mailings and may have their contact information removed at any time by contacting email@example.com.
5. Contact information will not be shared with any third parties.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.